Housing Options

Housing Options

Information on local social and private housing options

If you need advice and help on finding accommodation, you can take a closer look at the links available on this website.  Leicestershire County council does not directly offer a housing service; however you can get advice and help through your own local district council.

Read More

Your local council will be able to advise you on a variety of options including:  applying for social housing, private housing and landlords, homelessness or at risk of homelessness and other issues.

You can access the councils directly through their own websites in What’s in my area (below).

Can’t find the information on the website or need further support? You can fill in our online form below (red self-referral button in the bottom right corner) and we will get back to you within two working days.

Additional information

What's in My Area:

View More