Dementia Family Carer’s Workshop – Birstall17th January 2018, 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
This free workshop will cover useful areas of information and advice for those caring for a loved one with Dementia including:
- Living with Dementia.
- Continuing to see the person and not the diagnosis.
- Strategies to overcome communication barriers.
- Connecting with your loved one using practical tips.
- The benefits of contact with nature and the outdoors.
- Networking with local support organisations and other family carers.
- Answering your individual questions.
- Free information pack.
Friendly, safe and supportive environment.
(1.45pm arrival for tea/coffee, cake & refreshments 3.30pm)
Phone: 01274 065090
Hallams Fields Road